Monday, March 21, 2011

An Amazing Time at USANA's Asia Pacific Convention

I just returned from speaking in Hong Kong for USANA’s Asia Pacific conference (a 13-hour non-stop flight from San Francisco!!). There were 7,500 USANA Associates in attendance!! My segment was about elite level athletes and coaches trusting USANA.

Additionally, I had the privilege of introducing USANA’s exclusive relationship with the WTA. When I introduced Zheng Jie, China’s top tennis player and one of the most recognized athletes in China, via a video testimonial, the crowd went crazy. She spoke about her belief in the products and how USANA helps her to be healthy on the court.

I am still amazed that in the supplement world there are very few nutritional products we can trust. A positive test for a banned substance can end an athlete's career! I am forever grateful that I found USANA.




I enjoyed spending time talking with Dr. Wentz, USANA’s founder. He is absolutely brilliant! I also got to spend a bit of time with Collette Larsen, Dr. Strand, Dave Wentz (USANA’s CEO) and Dr. Wood. The conversations always seem to include the latest health issues and solutions — right up my alley! I always learn so much from being around them.

My trip was amazing and I have some great tools to bring back to my team at USF.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job, Jennifer! Those of us that went to school with you, are very proud of you and your accomplishments. God Bless!!